Nektar

Golfo dei Poeti I.G.T. Passito

GRAPES: Pure Vermentino


ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
GRAPES: Pure Vermentino
LOCATION OF VINEYARDS: Ortonovo and Castelnuovo Magra (La Spezia province)
Exposure and altitude: southeast; 150/200 metres above sea level
Type of terrain: stony, rich texture
Cultivation system: Guyot
Planting density: 5,000 plants per hectare
Production by hectare: 50 hundredweight
Average age of the vines in production: 40 years
Period and method of the harvest: middle of September; hand-picked in 15 kg crates
Drying method: natural drying until December of selected bunches
Vinification technique: fermentation in steel for 60% of the grapes; fermentation in barriques for the remaining 40% of the grapes.
Fermentation temperature: 15/17°C

ORGANOLEPTIC FEATURES
Colour: Golden yellow. Aroma: intense and harmonious. Floral notes emerge, as well as ripe fruit,
aromatic herbs and sweet spices. Taste: encompassing and warm, the sensations perceived by the nose are evoked, enriched by elegant hints of honey and wood resins. Long finale, well balanced by freshness and minerality.

COMBINATIONS
Medium ripe cheese. Cakes and traditional speciality pastries.

SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12/14° C

Chiudi -